You have the right to cancel the contract in accordance with the following terms.
- By notifying us before the goods are dispatched to you.
- By notifying us, no later than 14 days after you receive the goods.
- The cost of returning any goods to us that are cancelled under these terms shall be your responsibility.
The following exceptions to these terms shall apply
- The goods are a “Special Order Request”, are made to your specifications or are personalised for you and were in good order and without fault when delivered to you. You will be advised of any such orders before we process them.
- The goods cannot be returned by reason of their nature (for instance some food or hygiene products cannot be returned for hygiene or health reasons) or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, unless such goods are reported as faulty or damaged on receipt.
- The goods are damaged or marked in any way or have unreasonable wear or are otherwise not in a condition consistent with your having taken reasonable care of them and no such damage or wear was reported by you when received by you.
- The goods are opened or part used
- The goods are in a condition such that they cannot reasonably be re-sold having been signed for on delivery as being in good condition and no report to the contrary having been made to us within the required time. Any part or contents, goods, packaging, documents, or other items supplied with or as part of the goods, including any free gifts are missing, no such part content or item having being notified to us as being missing within the required time of receipt of the goods.
- You sell, transfer, hire or lend the goods or give ownership of the goods to any other person.