The Green Office Ltd. - Terms and Conditions
By using this website you, the buyer/customer agree/s to be legally bound by the seller's Terms and Conditions and by all other applicable provisions. The purchase of merchandise through The Green Office Ltd website is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Site in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
In these Terms and Conditions
- "Seller", "us", "we" "our", “The Green Office” and “GreenOffice.ie” are references to The Green Office Ltd, the owner of this website which is an Irish Registered Company, Registration No, 197459 and V.A.T. No. IE 6597459N
- "Buyer", “customer”, "you" and "your" are references to the purchaser of the goods on this website
- "Goods" means the goods specified in the Seller's invoice
- "Contract" means the contract between Seller and Buyer for the sale and purchase of the Goods which incorporates these Terms & Conditions
- "Terms" means these terms and conditions
- "Site" and “Web Site” means The Green Office website www.greenoffice.ie
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK
This Web Site is owned and operated by The Green Office Ltd. The information contained within this Web Site, including all illustrations, designs, icons, graphics, photographs, pictures and any other items included in this website are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property owned, or licensed by The Green Office Ltd. All the selections and arrangement of the content and all other information on this Site are copyright of The Green Office Ltd., the content providers and the technology providers.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Permission is given to display, copy, print and distribute in the hard copy sections of this Site for the purpose of browsing and shopping or for placing an order at The Green Office Ltd website. Please note that the permission granted here will terminate automatically if any of these Terms and Conditions and Use of Site Conditions are breached.
Any unauthorised use of this Site for any purpose, including any reproduction, modification, distribution, or publication, without the prior written permission of The Green laws and other applicable laws, and is strictly prohibited.
The Green Office respects all the relevant trademarks and all such trademarks are marked on our website.
The contract for the sale of any product or service by The Green Office Ltd to the customer shall not be finalised until The Green office Ltd. accepts the order and issues a VAT invoice. The issue of an order confirmation is for the customer’s convenience only and does not constitute an acceptance of an order by The Green Office Ltd. That acceptance will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to the customer at the time The Green Office Ltd. sends the email to the customer (whether or not the customer receives email). On acceptance of your order, we agree to sell to you and you agree to purchase from us the goods specified in the contract.
The Green Office Ltd. reserves the right to refuse any order. In the event that we do decline your order, for any reason, we will normally e-mail or telephone you to inform you, and let you know our reason/s.
We will not usually accept your order until we have received your full payment for the order including delivery charges and VAT.
If you have a credit account with us and your agreed credit limit has been reached we will not usually accept your order unless we receive sufficient payment from you to keep your account within the agreed credit limit.
The goods will be the make and model of goods as specified in our web site and will correspond with the essential characteristics, description and specification as set out in our web site at the time of your order. We will not be responsible for any variations between the description of the goods as shown on our web site and the manufacturer's specifications, and in any such case the latter shall prevail. In addition we will not be responsible for minor variations in specification, colour or other design features, and no such minor variation shall entitle you to cancel your order, reject the goods or be the subject of any claim against us.
All Prices on The Website are Exlcusive of Vat where applicable at the appropriate rate.
RETENTION OF TITLE
The Green Office Ltd retains title to all goods delivered to the customer until such time as full payment has been received for these goods together with any other amount owing to us by the customer. Responsibility for the goods shall pass to the customer on delivery to the customer. You agree that we may still sue for the price, notwithstanding that title has not passed. You also agree that your right to possession and use of the goods shall cease if any amount payable by you under the contract becomes overdue, or you enter into liquidation or administration, and that we shall be entitled to enter any premises where the goods are kept for the purposes of repossessing them.
In the event that the goods ordered are out of stock, discontinued or are unavailable for any other reason, we reserves the right to substitute goods with goods of an equivalent nature (e.g. a black scissors for blue). You have the right to return the goods so substituted for a full refund, provided that they are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt
Any reference to "List Price" or “Regular Price” used on this Site represents the manufacturers' "suggested retail selling price" and may not be indicative of the prevailing selling price at any specific time.
All prices quoted are exclusive of V.A.T. and delivery charges.
"Our Price" and “Special Price” refers to our current selling price and we strive to keep all our prices up to date and accurate on our website. However, despite this, a product could, inadvertently, be priced incorrectly. In the event of this happening and the correct price is lower than our quoted price, we will charge the lower price.
If the correct price is higher than our quoted price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any such order whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. In the event that your order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged, we will notify you and give you the option of accepting the order at the higher price or cancelling the order. If you choose to cancel the order, a refund of the full amount charged for the substituted product/s will be made if your credit card has been charged. We may, however, at our discretion, honour the lower price.
All references to “your savings"or “savings” on this Site, are based on your average savings relative to the "list price” or “regular price” excluding the VAT calculation.
You agree to pay the total price, including delivery charges and VAT in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- Unless we have agreed credit terms with you, full payment of the amount due including delivery charges and VAT must be made with your order.
- If you have a credit account with us with us and your agreed credit limit has been reached we will not usually accept your order unless we receive sufficient payment from you to keep your account within the agreed credit limit.
- If you have a credit account with us, all invoices must be paid within 30 days of issue unless we have agreed other terms with you in writing.
- We accept payment by MasterCard, Visa, and American Express, and all such other credit cards as may be stated on our web site. Payment will deducted when we process your order unless you have agreed credit terms with us and your credit limit has not been exceeded. If credit terms have been agreed, then we also accept payment by cash, cheque, and bank transfer.
- All payments must be made in full within the agreed terms without set-off, deduction, counter-claim, or withholding.
INTEREST ON OVERDUE ACCOUNTS
If you have a credit account with us and you fail to pay any amount due within your agreed credit terms, then we reserve our statutory rights to charge you interest for each day your account remains overdue and you shall pay this on demand. This interest shall be charged from the date from which it should have been paid until the date it is paid.
DELIVERY / SHIPPING
- We will deliver your order to the delivery address provided by you when placing your order on our web site. If you are paying by credit card then delivery can only be made to the address to which the credit card is registered unless you have a credit account with us. Please note that we only deliver to premises located in the Republic of Ireland
- We deliver Monday to Friday, excluding public and bank holidays, between 9.00a.m. and 6.00p.m.
- We DO NOT deliver to PO boxes.
- The majority of products from the site will be delivered next business day (when ordered before 4.30pm) provided that they are in stock. If an order is placed after 4.30pm it will be delivered within 1-2 business days if it is in stock. Some items of furniture will have a longer lead-time. Please enquire with email@example.com for stock details
- We offer free delivery on orders in excess of €95 (excluding VAT). Additional delivery charges may apply for large, bulky or heavy items and for large orders requiring pallet delivery. We will advise you of these additional delivery charges, should they arise, prior to dispatching your order. Orders under €95 (excluding VAT) will be subject to a delivery charge of €12.50 + VAT
- If some of the goods on your order are out of stock we may make a partial delivery of your order and deliver the balance when the goods are back in stock. If your order attracts a delivery charge you will only be charged the one delivery charge for the whole order in the event that we have to deliver your order in instalments.
- All deliveries must be signed for on receipt so please ensure someone is available to receive and sign for the goods. This signature will act as our proof of receipt of all the goods in good condition as listed on the packing slip included with the delivery. When you receive the goods you should immediately inspect them for damage and faults. If any of the goods are damaged, short/missing or are incorrect, you must inform us within 24 hours of receipt. Otherwise, the goods will be considered to have been correctly delivered, free from damage or faults and in good working order. This will be without prejudice to any damage or fault you could not have reasonably discovered on inspection of the goods.
- You or your agents are responsible for unpacking and installation of any goods delivered by us
- If your order is required on an upstairs floor, please include the relevant floor when placing order as couriers are contracted to deliver to the address stated on the order.
- Our Insurance covers our couriers to deliver furniture products to ground floors only. If furniture needs to be delivered to a different level, this will have to be arranged separately by the customer themselves. All furniture items require assembly and are flat packed.
- As safes and some furniture and filing cabinets are large and heavy items, additional delivery charges may apply depending on the ease of getting the item into the building and their weight. If two delivery people are required instead of one, if there are steps leading to the building and/or it is difficult to deliver, additional delivery charges may apply. We will advise you in advance of delivery should these charges apply
- Due to health and safety issues, safes can only be delivered to the front door of a premises.
- A limited number of secluded Islands off the cost of Ireland will be subject to additional delivery costs. If an order applies for any additional costs you will be contacted by a member of our Customer Service team. Any order of this nature will not be processed until your full approval has been given.
CANCELLING THE CONTRACT AND RETURNING PRODUCTS
You have the right to cancel the contract in accordance with the following terms.
- By notifying us before the goods are dispatched to you.
- By notifying us, no later than 14 days after you receive the goods.
- The cost of returning any goods to us that are cancelled under these terms shall be your responsibility.
The following exceptions to these terms shall apply
- The goods are a “Special Order Request”, are made to your specifications or are personalised for you and were in good order and without fault when delivered to you. You will be advised of any such orders before we process them.
- Any stock items marked with extended lead times eg '10 Day Leadtime' are sourced as special stock from specific suppliers as one off orders. Any such products are deemed to be special orders, and cannot be returned or cancelled once an order is made.
- The goods cannot be returned by reason of their nature (for instance some food or hygiene products cannot be returned for hygiene or health reasons) or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, unless such goods are reported as faulty or damaged on receipt.
- The goods are damaged or marked in any way or have unreasonable wear or are otherwise not in a condition consistent with your having taken reasonable care of them and no such damage or wear was reported by you when received by you.
- The goods are opened or part used
- The goods are in a condition such that they cannot reasonably be re-sold having been signed for on delivery as being in good condition and no report to the contrary having been made to us within the required time. Any part or contents, goods, packaging, documents, or other items supplied with or as part of the goods, including any free gifts are missing, no such part content or item having being notified to us as being missing within the required time of receipt of the goods.
- You sell, transfer, hire or lend the goods or give ownership of the goods to any other person.
We hereby assign to you the benefit of all warranties and guarantees provided to us by any manufacturer or supplier of the goods purchased by you from us. The responsibility for dealing directly with the manufacturer concerning claims under that warranty rests with you
We warrant that the goods on delivery will be of the description set out in the contract, will be new, will be in working order and will be free from material damage. Our sole liability and your sole remedy for breach of this warranty shall be one of the following (at our sole discretion)
- We will repair the goods.
- We will replace the goods with goods which do conform to the contract
- We will accept the goods back and refund you all amounts paid by you under the contract
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THE GREEN OFFICE LTD., is providing, (to the fullest extent of the law) this Site and its contents on an "as seen" basis and makes no representations (absolutely none) or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties or conditions of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Green Office Ltd. believes the content of this web site to be accurate, complete, and current. The Green Office Ltd. does not represent or warrant that the information accessible on this web site is accurate, complete, or current. Price, availability and other information is subject to change without notice
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
THE GREEN OFFICE LTD. will not, in any event whatsoever, be liable for special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, loss of use, data, or profits, without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, negligence, or other tortuous actions, all arising out of or in connection with the use, copying, or display of any of the contents of this Internet web site. The Green Office Ltd. will, periodically, change the contents of the website including the products and/or services described on this Site.
Other than your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods & Supply of Services Act 1980, and our stated guarantee to you, we shall not be liable to you by reason of any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under these terms of our contract with you, for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever (whether caused by our negligence ) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the goods or their use by you.
REVISION OF OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE GREEN OFFICE LTD. may revise any or all of these “ Terms & Conditions” at any time and will update this site accordingly. In the event that any portion of these “Terms & Conditions” is found to be unenforceable, the remainder of the “Terms & Conditions” will remain in full force. By using this Site you agree to be bound by these “ Terms & Conditions” and by any revisions to these terms. You should visit this page periodically to determine for yourself the “Terms & Conditions” and any revisions thereto to which you are bound.
SPECIAL OFFERS & PROMOTIONS
From time to time we may send you information by email on our prevailing special offers and promotions. We will include a valid 'opt-out' option on each such email.